Holle Organic Infant Follow-on Formula 2 is made from 99% organically grown ingredients. The milk used in the formula comes from cows raised on biodynamic (Demeter) farms in caring and appropriate environments. All Holle farms strictly adhere to EU organic regulations and, moreover, to the stringent international Demeter regulations. Grazing the cows on lush biodynamic fields and pastures is the reason for the superior quality of the milk used in Holle premium baby food. Demeter farmers avoid the painful dehorning of cows. Other important ingredients include organic vegetable oils which provide essential fatty acids for your baby. Organic starch and maltodextrin derived from corn make the Organic Infant Follow-on Formula 2 creamy and filling. The remaining 1% of ingredients are vitamins and minerals which are necessary for your baby’s development and are required by EU regulations.
Unfortunately shipping to the USA is not possible.
|Meals Table |
|Age ||Amount |
| Meals |
|from the |
|150 ||5 ||170 ||2-3 |
|180 ||6 ||200 |
|7 ||235 |
* 1 level measuring spoon = 4,7 g
100 ml ready to drink food is made up of 14 g Holle Organic Infant Follow-on Formula 2 and 90 ml boiled water
Application Holle Organic Infant Follow-on Formula 2:
- Boil bottle, teat and ring for 3-5 minutes before use li>
- Boil water according to the meals table and then let it cool down to about 50°C. li>
- After that fill approximately half of the water to bottle li>
- Loose fill the measuring spoon, smooth out with the knifes back and add to the water (see meals table for quantity) li>
- Shake well. Add remaining water and shake vigorously again. Li>
- After the meal cooled down to about 37°C it is ready to be feed. li>
- Carefully check the usage instructions for the preparation li>
- Use only the enclosed measuring spoon li>
- Dosages are adhered to. Incorrect preparation can lead to health problems li>
- Always prepare fresh food. Do not reuse food leftovers li>
- Don't leave the bottle to the baby for continuous sucking to protect teeth from tooth decay li>
- Do not heat in the microwave: Danger of overheating li>
Ingredients/INCI Holle Organic Infant Follow-on Formula 2:
Skimmed milk** (Germany), whey powder* partly demineralised, vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), maltodextrin*, skimmed milk powder**, starch*, calcium phosphate, sodium citrate, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, vitamin C, ferrous lactate, vitamin E, sodium chloride, zinc sulphate, niacin, calcium-D-pantothenate, copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, vitamin B2, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D.
*from organic farming
**from biodynamic farming
Suitable if replacing or in addition to breast milk. Suitable for feeding in a bottle but also for preparing Holle Wholegrain Porridges. Easy to digest, gluten-free, no added sugar, with Demeter milk
Additional Information Holle Organic Infant Follow-on Formula 2:
A mother’s milk is the most natural and beneficial nourishment for a baby - including all nutrients and vitamins needed. That is why Holle recommends breastfeeding. In addition, the intense contact between a mother and child during breastfeeding promotes feelings of harmony and comfort. We recommend you talk to a health professional, such as your doctor, midwife or health visitor, about the importance of breastfeeding.
Organic products of the brand Holle
are certified by the inspection body DE-ÖKO-001.
Products at Violey are originally intended for sale into the German market. This explains why most of the labelling on product packages is in German only.